Some interesting links :

Monday, January 29, 2007

Wide Wide Screen ... Is this for real





Checkout the following images. This amazing flat screen was in one of the videos shown at the Asia MVP Regional Summit couple of months back. It was one of the coolest things I saw at the Summit. I'm sure that the folks who was @ the Summit are familiar of this cool screen.
I have been searching for more info on this for a long time. After searching a lot found these images :) If any one got more info about this please send me.




Imagine your screen is this wide. How cool that would be. I better start saving some money to get one of these (if it is for real) as soon as it comes out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there is a company based in texas that is called unipixel that has developed a technology that is going to revolutionize the flat screen HD market. The screen it's self can bend up to 20% of its thickness. It may be what was at the summit. Go to uni-pixel.com to see more info.